Monday, June 18, 2012

What is a FATHER?

If you were asked to describe your father, maybe you have lots of good things to say; but for my part, I guess I should just hold my tongue for I know nothing about my father except his name :'(

Speaking for myself, a Father is not worth mentioning for I had never experienced to have one and clueless on how was it to have a father; though in my childhood days, I wished to have both parents around.

All my life, I have had this thought that if my Father was responsible enough, I believed life for us would be much easier particularly to my mother who was left alone to shoulder all the responsibilities--the obligations supposed to be shared by the two parents.

And back in my younger days, I envied daughters with good loving fathers: fathers who provides, fathers who protects, fathers who only wants the best life possible for his children. This is the kind of FATHER I wish I had been given; nevertheless, I hold no grudge against my biological father as I had never felt that he existed at all.

So, I take my hat off and give a bow to all the fathers in the world who are doing a great job at being a father.

No comments:

Post a Comment