Monday, January 25, 2010

My Yesterday, My Today and My Tomorrow

My Yesterday...



I was full of life, full of dreams, full of hopes and aspirations; in other words, I was at the peak of my happiness where life seems so nice and easy!


My Today...



Full of life? I just live from day to day;

Full of dreams? I get tired of dreaming for fate has been very unkind to me--yes, I'm tired of waiting. Maybe it really isn't meant for me...maybe it's just an illusion that dreams do come true; and in the real world, my dreams will remain just a dream till I draw my last breath;

Full of hopes and aspirations? At my age of 52, having nearly zero quick assets and zero fulfillment in my career and in my marriage and to include my deteriorating health--with all these contributing factors to feel disappointed or less hopeful... how do you expect me to respond to this? T o think that it's just the way it is, that it's just a trial and will be over soon enough, that it's a process we must all go through! Then, what's next in line? To find out what life has to offer me now, and to keep on believing that there's always sunshine after the rain. Hoping I could hang in there for a while longer!!! Just like this quote from Eleanor Roosevelt... "When you get to the end of your rope - tie a knot and hang on." I wish it was that easy.



My Tomorrow...




I know not what awaits me, but one thing for sure; at my appointed time, I will leave this world...this crazy world and thus my quest ends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment