Thursday, January 14, 2010

My New Year's Plan

I consider this year a good year to start a new business venture and I'm looking forward to be given the chance to hit it big in the market. I'm putting up my own online business, so I asked my two sisters to make samples of crocheted wearables and their pieces of work came out great which pushed me more to give it a try. To start off the business, I chose to put online some crocheted wearables for kids which are so timely summery get-ups. Here are some of our samples modelled by our three loveable angels--my grand-nieces and probably soon we would come up with a wide array of much more modern and stylish crocheted wearables that will be available not only for kids and young ones but for adults as well.





































Vests with and without sleeves really look fab with any summer outfits. It's fashionable and perfectly made for an up-to-the-minute look; just wear it over tees and tank tops, even dresses and ready to go for any casual walk outdoors. Plus we have here the super comfy summer shorts with matching hanging blouse best fit for active young children. They all come in different sizes and colors.

























For price inquiries you can email me at santoselv@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment