Monday, November 23, 2009

My Pic



At long last, I have posted my picture; you can now view my face. My... hmm never mind; just keep your mouth shut if I look so stunning in this photo -- hahaha. Wanna see more of me, better luck next time! hahaha -- they say laughter is indeed the best medicine; it makes our heart healthy that's why I make fun out of everything. But of course, everything must be balanced; there's time for fun and time to be serious or else, if you're not in control of your feelings, people might think you're starting to lose your sanity. Anything in excess is bad and in the case of insanity, I don't think laughter will do you good especially when you laugh and cry all at the same time... So you better watch out, better not cry when you laugh--hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment